About the Flexilearning Centre
About the Flexilearning Centre School of English
The Flexilearning Centre is a small private school of English accredited by the British Council (Accreditation UK), which provides English language courses and certificates to adults who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills for different purposes and with flexible study arrangements.
We offer excellent small classes with a maximum of 6 students in each and a friendly, student-focused learning environment. We make sure that each student gets the attention that he or she needs to learn English directly from the teacher.
Whether you need English to improve your work, gain citizenship, travel or access university, the Flexilearning Centre offers you the opportunity to study for the skills you need and with all the necessary support to obtain your English language qualification.
The Flexilearning Centre’s mission is to provide English language courses, exam preparation classes and exams to students whose first language is not English, so they can learn or improve their written or spoken English.
The Centre serves the educational and training needs of both individuals and organisations through English language courses for speakers of other languages, with specialist support for students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
We believe in providing the best facilities so our students can compete on an equal footing in the labour market.
Did you know?
- The Flexilearning Centre was established in 2008 and is managed by Ms Chafika Kouidmi; she has been teaching English as a foreign language both overseas and in the UK, since 1993.
- The Flexilearning Centre is accredited by the British Council and is registered as an exam centre with Trinity College London and the English Speaking Board.
- Our classes are small, with a friendly atmosphere. We have students from many different backgrounds and countries.
- We offer the English language qualifications and certificates that are required by many universities, higher and further education colleges.
- We specialise in community-based learning where adults attend contextualised English classes depending on their needs.
- We offer special English classes for newcomers to the UK, supporting them to learn the right English for work and life.
- We can supply organisations and community groups with either certified or stand-alone courses, ranging from general English classes to English for Work.
- Our courses are on demand and run all year.
- The Flexilearning Centre is conveniently located in central Ilford, making it easy for students to explore central London by TFL trains, in only 15 minutes, or by buses. Ilford is a low-cost, multicultural town close to Westfield, one of Europe’s biggest shopping centres, and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.