What is my level of English at the Flexilearning Centre
The Cambridge English Placement Test
The Flexilearning Centre is licensed to offer the Cambridge English Placement Test, an international test of general English language ability, focusing on reading, writing, use of English and listening.
It is designed to identify your level of English and relate it to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This assessment measures the entire scale of your English language learning skills, from pre-A1 level to Level C2.
The Cambridge English Placement Test is:
- Fast and reliable: It takes only 30minutes and provides accurate results, helping you make an immediate decision regarding which course and exam preparation is best for you.
- Flexible: It can be scheduled to your convenience.
- International: It is an international test that is based on a variety of accents and texts sourced from a range of English-speaking countries.
- Guidance available: A member of the Flexilearning Centre staff will guide you with the assessment process.
- Results: Results are presented in a clear, easy-to-understand report. The scores are based on a scale of 1 – 100 and this will indicate your CEFR level.
How long is the assessment session?
It takes about 3 hours to assess your speaking, listening, reading, use of English and writing skills.
How much does it cost?
£45 for the whole session