About the Flexilearning Centre
Information about the Flexilearning Centre School of English:
The Flexilearning Centre, school of English, has been accredited by the British Council (Accreditation UK) since 2010. We provide English language courses, exams preparation courses and certificates to adults who want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills for different purposes.
We offer excellent small classes with a maximum of 6 students and a friendly, student-focused learning environment. We make sure students get the attention they need to learn English directly from the teacher.
Whether you need to learn English to improve your work, apply for a visa or access university, we teach you the skills you need to get an English language qualification.
The Flexilearning Centre’s mission is to provide English language courses, exam preparation classes and exams to students whose first language is not English.
We believe in providing the best facilities so our students can compete on an equal footing in the labour market.
Did you know?
- The Flexilearning Centre was established in 2008 and is managed by Ms Chafika Kouidmi. She has been teaching English as a foreign language both overseas and in the UK since 1993.
- The Flexilearning Centre is accredited by the British Council and is registered as an exam centre with Trinity College London and the English Speaking Board.
- Our classes are small, with a friendly atmosphere. We have students from many backgrounds and countries.
- We offer English language qualifications and certificates that are required by many universities, higher and further education colleges.
- We specialise in community-based learning where adults attend contextualised English classes depending on their needs.
- We offer special English classes for newcomers to the UK, supporting them to learn English for work and life.
- We can supply organisations and community groups with either certified or stand-alone courses, ranging from general English classes to English for Work.
- Our courses are on demand and run all year.
- The Flexilearning Centre is conveniently located in central Ilford, making it easy for students to explore central London by TFL trains, in only 15 minutes, or by buses. Ilford is a low-cost, multicultural town close to Westfield, one of Europe’s biggest shopping centres, and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.