ESOL exams preparation at the Flexilearning Centre
ESOL Exam Preparation Course
At the Flexilearning Centre we prepare you for the ESOL exam that you can take with us at the same time.
The ESOL certificate is useful for those students who need to show evidence of their level of English to meet the English language requirements.
- Work and licences requirements. E.g. SIA
- A further or a higher education institution. E.g. College
- Employers. E.g. On your CV
- Or for personal reasons. E.g. Self confidence
How long is the course?
Depending on your level of English you can attend as few as 1 class a week, and for as many weeks as you want.
One class is either 2 or 3 hours long. You can choose between studying in the afternoons or the evenings.
What will you learn?
- You will build your self-confidence to pass the ESOL exam.
- You will work on your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills with an experienced and qualified teacher.
- You will do mock exams and practice with other students in class.
- We will assess your level of English to ensure that you are ready for the exam.
Key course information:
- Levels: from Entry levels 1, 2, 3 to Levels 1, 2
- Course Objectives: Prepare for all parts of the ESOL exam, full and partial practice papers and practical information about the test day leading to a pass certificate.
- Entry requirements: You may be asked: (a) to complete a short written and / or oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: 1 to 6 weeks, you can choose the course duration depending on your level of English.
- Classes’ length: 2 or 3 hours. 10 -minutes break for every 3 hour class.
- Total number of taught hours: 2 hours & 50 minutes (3 hours class)
ESOL exam preparation course timetable: Please call 020 8478 4813 to check class start dates and availability .
|Levels||Days||Class times||Total hours per week|
|Entry Levels 1, 2, 3, & Levels 1, 2||Monday & Wednesday ||13:30 to 16:30||6|
|Entry Levels 1, 2, 3, & Levels 1, 2||Monday & Wednesday ||18:00 to 20:00||4|
ESOL exam preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £150
|Number of weeks||6 hours / week afternoon||4 hours / week