ESOL exams preparation at the Flexilearning Centre
ESOL Exam Preparation Course
At the Flexilearning Centre we prepare you for the ESOL exam, which you can take with us at the same time.
The ESOL certificate is useful for those students who need to show evidence of their level of English to meet the English language requirements.
- Work and licences requirements. E.g. SIA
- A further or a higher education institution. E.g. College
- Employers. E.g. On your CV
- Or for personal reasons. E.g. Self confidence
What will you learn?
- You will build your self-confidence to pass the ESOL exam.
- You will work on your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills with an experienced and qualified teacher.
- You will do mock exams and practice with other students in class.
- We will assess your level of English to ensure that you are ready for the exam.
Key course information:
- Levels: from Entry levels 1, 2, 3 to Levels 1, 2
- Course Objectives: Prepare for all parts of the ESOL exam, full and partial practice papers and practical information about the test day leading to a pass certificate.
- Entry requirements: we may ask you: (a) to complete a short written and / or oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: from 1 to 4 weeks. Course duration depends on your level of English.
- Afternoon classes: from 13:30 to 16:30 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
ESOL exam preparation course timetable:
|Levels||Days & Times|
|Entry Levels 1, 2, 3, & Levels 1, 2||Please call: 020 8478 4813
ESOL exam preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £150
|Number of weeks||5 hr + 40 min / week|