IELTS Life Skills Test at the Flexilearning Centre
IELTS SELT Consortia, Life Skills Test Preparation Course
IELTS Life Skills is the new test that is now necessary for British citizenship, Indefinite Leave to Remain and Spouse Visa applications.
IELTS Life Skills is a test of speaking and listening, available at CEFR Levels A1, A2 and B1. It is the right test to meet the requirements of UKVI, UK Visas and Immigration for specific visa categories and other immigration purposes.
How long is the test?
IELTS Life Skills at CEFR Levels A1, A2 take 16 -18 minutes and Level B1 is 22 minutes.
IELTS test questions are based on real-life work settings in an international environment (meetings, travel, telephone conversations, etc.).
Our IELTS Life Skills preparation course allows you to familiarise yourself with the test content and prepare for the test.
The speaking and listening test is a face-to-face test. You and the teacher will cover a number of tasks and activities that will help you learn more about the test structure and the required outcomes. You can book a mock test with us if you prefer to try the test at a lower cost.
You can book a part-time course with us and attend a minimum of 4 or 6 hours a week. We can help you book a test with an IELTS test centre.
Key course information:
- Levels: from A1, A2 to B1
- Course Objectives: Prepare for the IELTS SELT Life Skills Test, speaking and listening practice tests and practical information about the test day leading to a pass certificate.
- Entry requirements: You may be asked: (a) to complete a short oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: 1 to 6 weeks, you can choose the course duration depending on your level of English.
- Classes’ length: 2 or 3 hours. 10 -minutes break for every 3 hour class.
- Total number of taught hours: 2 hours & 50 minutes (3 hours class)
IELTS Life Skills Test preparation course timetable: Please call 020 8478 4813 to check class start dates and availability .
|Levels||Days||Class times||Hours per week|
|A1, A2, B1||Tuesday & Thursday||10:00 to 13:00||6|
|A1, A2, B1||Tuesday & Thursday||13:30 to 16:30||6|
|A1, A2, B1||Saturday||10:00 to 12:00 &|
12:30 to 14:30
IELTS Life Skills Test preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £150
|Number of weeks||6 hours / week|
morning or afternoon
|4 hours / week