IELTS Test preparation at the Flexilearning Centre
IELTS, International English Language Testing System Preparation Course
IELTS is the world’s most popular test for higher education and global migration. The Flexilearning Centre IELTS course is designed to give you a complete and careful preparation for all aspects of the Academic and General tests.
The Flexilearning Centre’s IELTS preparation classes focus on the most important skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening so you achieve the IELTS score you need.
We use a variety of strategies and methods, including mock tests with feedback to make your IELTS preparation course more enjoyable and stress-free.
You can choose between the Academic or General Training forms of the test. All candidates do the same listening and speaking sections. However, the content of the reading and writing modes differ depending on your reasons for taking the IELTS test.
Who needs to take this test?
IELTS Academic: Tests a person’s ability to study or train in an English speaking university or institution of higher and further education.
IELTS General: This version of the test is suitable for people who intend to go to English – speaking countries to work or follow study and training programs.
IELTS Levels: IELTS tests your level of English on a scale from 4.0 to 9.0.
Our course includes:
- Preparation for all the papers, including mock tests.
- Help with booking a test on the dates and times you require.
- Personalised advice and tips on how to prepare for the test depending on your learning needs.
Class timings: Our classes are flexible and on demand. This means it all depends on how many classes you require and your level of English.
We will help you book an exam with an IELTS test centre.
Key course information:
- Levels: All Bands, from 4.0 to 9.0
- Course Objectives: Prepare for the IELTS test, full and partial practice papers and practical information about the test day leading to increase scores in the test.
- Entry requirements: You may be asked: (a) to complete a short written and / or oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: 1 to 12 weeks, you can choose the course duration depending on your level of English.
- Classes’ length: 2 or 3 hours. 10 -minutes break for every 3 hour class.
- Total number of taught hours: 2 hours & 50 minutes (3 hours class)
IELTS Test preparation course timetable: Please call 020 8478 4813 to check class start dates and availability.
|Levels||Days||Class times||Hours per week|
|All Bands||Monday & Wednesday||10:00 to 13:00||6|
|All Bands||Monday & Wednesday||13:30 to 16:30||6|
|All Bands||Friday||10:00 to 13:00||3|
|All Bands||Friday||13:30 to 16:30||3|
|All Bands||Monday & Wednesday||18:00 to 20:00||4|
|All Bands||Saturday||10:00 to 12:00 &|
12:30 to 14:30
IELTS Test preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £165
|Number of weeks||6 hours / week|
morning or afternoon
|4 hours / week|
evening or Saturday
|3 hours / week
morning or afternoon