IELTS Test preparation at the Flexilearning Centre
IELTS, International English Language Testing System Preparation Course
IELTS is the world’s most popular test for higher education and global migration. The Flexilearning Centre IELTS course is designed to give you a complete and careful preparation for all aspects of the Academic and General tests.
The Flexilearning Centre’s IELTS preparation classes focus on the most important skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening so you achieve the IELTS score you need.
We use a variety of strategies and methods, including mock tests with feedback to make your IELTS preparation course more enjoyable and stress-free.
You can choose between the Academic or General Training forms of the test. Candidates do the same listening and speaking sections. But, the content of the reading and writing modes differ depending on your reasons for taking the IELTS test.
IELTS Academic: Tests a person’s ability to study or train in an English-speaking university or institution of higher and further education.
IELTS General: This version of the test is suitable for people who intend to go to English – speaking countries to work or follow study and training programs.
IELTS Levels: IELTS tests your level of English on a scale from 4.0 to 9.0.
Our course includes:
- Preparation for all the papers, including mock tests.
- Help with booking a test on the dates and times you need.
- Personalised advice and tips on how to prepare for the test depending on your learning needs.
Key course information:
- Levels: all bands from 4.0 to 9.0
- Course Objectives: prepare for the IELTS test, full and partial practice papers and practical information about the test day leading to increase scores in the test.
- Entry requirements: we may ask you: (a) to complete a short written and / or oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: from 1 to 12 weeks. Course duration depends on your level of English.
- Morning classes: from 10:00 to 13:00 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
- Afternoon classes: from 13:30 to 16:30 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
- Evening classes: from 16:00 to 18:00 or 18:00 to 20:00 = 2 hours of class.
IELTS Test preparation course timetable:
|Levels||Days||Class times||Total number of
taught hours a week
|All Bands||Mon + Tue||10:00 - 13:00||5 hr + 40 min|
|All Bands||Mon + Tue + Thu||18:00 - 20:00||6 hr|
IELTS Test preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £165
|Number of weeks||5 hr + 40 min / week|