Life in the UK test preparation at the Flexilearning Centre
Please note: Our Life in the UK course is not part of our British Council accreditation scheme.
Life in the UK Test Preparation Course
At the Flexilearning Centre you can prepare for the Life in the UK Test. This is one of the Home Office requirements to apply for the Indefinite Leave to Remain visa in the UK and the British Citizenship.
We teach you the knowledge and the information you need to take the test. The teacher will help you build your self-confidence and will explain to you everything necessary to pass your test.
This is a practical and communicative course. You can discuss various topics and chapters from the book. You will use a computer for practice tests.
We use up-to-date resources and information based upon the new UKVI requirements to make sure you have enough knowledge to pass your test.
We will help you book a test at a Life in the UK test centre.
Key course information:
- Course Objectives: Prepare for the Life in the UK Test by reading practice tests (online and paper base).
- Entry requirements: You must be able to read at B1 level, you may be asked: (a) to complete a short oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: from 1 to 6 weeks. Course duration depends on your level of English.
- Morning classes: from 10:00 to 13:00 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
- Afternoon classes: from 13:30 to 16:30 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
- Evening classes: from 18:00 to 20:00 = 2 hours.
Life in the UK Test preparation course timetable:
|Level||Days||Times||Total number of
taught hours a week
|All levels||Fri||10:00 - 13:00||2 hrs + 50 mins|
|All levels||Wed + Thu||13:30 - 16:30||5 hrs + 40 mins|
|All levels||Wed + Thu||18:00 - 20:00||4 hrs|
Life in the UK Test preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £50
|Number of weeks||5 hrs + 40 mins/week||4 hrs/week||2 hrs + 50 mins/week|