Trinity College London (SELT) Exam Preparation Course, B1, B2, C1 & C2
Trinity College London SELT exam preparation course for TfL private hire and other UKVI applications:
English Language Test for ISE I, ISE II, ISE III, ISE IV
Transport for London has announced that new applicants and existing private hire drivers must now meet the equivalent of a B1 English language level requirement.
Trinity’s ISE l (B1) Secure English Language Test (SELT) has been approved by TfL for this purpose.
The Flexilearning Centre is a Secure English Language, SELT preparation Centre for Trinity exams at levels: B1, B2, C1 & C2
In class you will learn tips and practice on past exam papers to prepare and pass the exam.
ISE assesses students’ ability to interact in English in an authentic and meaningful way through integrated reading, writing, speaking and listening tasks.
ISE comprises two exam modules: Reading & Writing and Speaking & Listening
Our classes are tailored to your level of English. We can customise your course to your specific level of English and we can help you book an exam with a SELT exam centre.
Key course information:
- Levels: from ISE, B1, B2, C1 to C2 levels.
- Course Objectives: prepare for the Trinity ISE exams, full and partial practice papers and practical information about the test day leading to a pass certificate.
- Entry requirements: we may ask you: (a) to complete a short written and / or oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: from 1 to 12 weeks. Course duration depends on your level of English.
- Morning classes: from 10:00 to 13:00 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
- Evening classes: from 18:00 to 20:00 = 2 hours of class.
ISE, SELT Trinity exam preparation course timetable:
|Levels||Days||Times||Total number of
taught hours a week
|ISE B1, B2, C1, C2||Tue + Thu||13:30 - 16:30||5 hr + 40 min|
|ISE B1, B2, C1, C2||Mon + Wed||18:00 - 20:00||4 hr|
ISE, SELT Trinity exam preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £180
|Number of weeks||5 hr + 40 min / week||4 hr / week|