Trinity College London (SELT) Exam Preparation Course, B1, B2, C1 & C2
Trinity College London SELT exam preparation course for TfL private hire and other UKVI applications:
English language test for ISE I, ISE II, ISE III, ISE IV
Transport for London (TfL) has announced that all new applicants, and existing private hire drivers applying to renew their licence for the first time since the introduction of this new requirement, must now meet the equivalent of a B1 English language requirement.
Trinity’s ISE l (B1) Secure English Language Test (SELT) has been approved by TfL for this purpose.
The Flexilearning Centre is a secure English language, SELT preparation centre for Trinity exam which are at levels: B1, B2, C1 & C2
In class you will learn tips and practice on past exam papers to prepare successfully for the exam.
ISE assesses students’ ability to interact in English in an authentic and meaningful way through the use of integrated reading and writing tasks and integrated speaking and listening tasks.
ISE consists of two exam modules: Reading & Writing and Speaking & Listening
Our classes are flexible and on demand tailored to the number of classes you require and your level of English.
We can customise your course to your specific level of English and we can help you book an exam with a SELT exam centre.
Key course information:
- Levels: from ISE, B1, B2, C1 to C2 levels.
- Course Objectives: Prepare for the Trinity ISE exams, full and partial practice papers and practical information about the test day leading to a pass certificate.
- Entry requirements: You may be asked: (a) to complete a short written and / or oral test; or (b) attend a general English course first to improve your level of English.
- Duration: 1 to 12 weeks, you can choose the course duration depending on your level of English.
- Classes’ length: 2 or 3 hours. 10 -minutes break for every 3 hour class.
- Total number of taught hours: 2 hours & 50 minutes (3 hours class)
ISE, SELT Trinity exam preparation course timetable: Please call 020 8478 4813 to check class start dates and availability.
|Levels||Days||Class times||Hours per week|
|ISE B1, B2, C1, C2||Monday & Wednesday||13:30 to 16:30||6|
|ISE B1, B2, C1, C2||Monday & Wednesday||18:00 to 20:00||4|
ISE, SELT Trinity exam preparation course fees:
Exam fees: about £180
|Number of weeks||6 hours / week|
|4 hours / week