Learn English at the Flexilearning Centre
Improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing for everyday situations:
Do you need to learn or improve your English for work, to continue your education, to have conversations with friends and help your children with their homework?
Then you have come to the right school. The Flexilearning Centre offers you a choice of full-time or part-time English language courses.
The full-time course – 11 hours and 20 minutes a week – helps you improve your English intensively and quickly.
The part-time course – 5 hours and 40 minutes a week – allows you to learn English twice a week in the mornings or the afternoons.
We also offer a course of 4 hours each week, twice a week in the evenings or on Saturdays.
Why study English at the Flexilearning Centre?
The English classes are small with a maximum of 6 students. All our students are 18 years old or over and come from different countries.
Our teachers pay particular attention to your personal learning needs, provide you with lessons at your level and discuss with you the main areas for improvement.
The Flexilearning Centre method:
Our general English courses focus on the core skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, while giving importance to improving your fluency and pronunciation skills.
We use a communicative method of teaching, balanced between conversation and confidence building, with more precise grammar and stronger active vocabulary to help you get the most out of everyday situations.
Our teaching and learning resources are up-to-date, to make sure our classes are both interesting and effective.
Key course information:
- Course Objectives: to improve your English language skills: speaking & listening, reading & writing, vocabulary & grammar.
- Entry requirements: students must be 18 or older.
- Levels: from absolute beginner & elementary to intermediate & advanced levels.
- Course duration: 1 to 24 weeks, you can choose the course duration that suits you.
- Morning classes: from 10:00 to 13:00 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
- Afternoon classes: from 13:30 to 16:30 = 2 hours + 50 minutes of class + 10 minutes break.
- Evening classes: from 18:00 to 20:00 = 2 hours of class.
- Saturday classes: from 10:00 to 12:00 and then from 12:30 to 14:30.
General English course timetable:
|Levels||Days||Times||Total number of
taught hours a week
|Intermediate / Advanced||Mon + Tue||10:00 - 16:30||11 hr + 20 min
|Intermediate / Advanced||Mon + Tue||10:00 - 13:00||5 hr + 40 min|
|Intermediate / Advanced||Mon + Tue||13:30 - 16:30||5 hr + 40 min|
|Intermediate / Advanced||Tue + Thu||18:00 - 20:00||4 hr|
|Intermediate / Advanced||Sat||10:00 - 12:00 +|
12:30 - 14:30
|Beginner / Elementary||Wed + Thu||10:00 - 13:00 ||5 hr + 40 min|
|Beginner / Elementary||Wed + Thu||13:30 - 16:30||5 hr & 40 min|
General English course fees:
|Number of weeks||11 hr + 20 min / week||5 hr + 40 min / week||4 hr / week|